INTERNATIONAL BURCH UNIVERSITY
Graduate Study - Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences
(3+2) Management Master With Thesis
||Number of ECTS Credits
||Class Hours Per Week
||Total Hours Per Semester
|Merdzana OBRALIC, Assist. Prof. Dr.
||Mersud FERUZOVIC, Assoc. Prof. Dr.
|The teaching is designed for students last year master studies with the primary purpose to acquaint students with issues effecting project management. Project Management is one of the fundamental tools for adapting the changing market requirements. Modern project management forms are created directly under numerous influence of various areas: of information technology to architecture. Project Management is the ideal platform to use the techniques integrative management and for change management.
- Define the concept of project and project type ( the life cycle project, feasibility, the execution, the participants)
- The notion and defining project management.
- The nature and context of project management.
- The Strategy and project managment.
- A project manager and management projects.
- An efficient project teams.
- Interest groups of projekts.
- An adequate organization structure ( imperative change, organization of project, culture of organization... )
- Financial opportunities of investitors.
- Evaluation of investors ( definition, concepts, information, methods of assessment, model net property, methods comparison, final value ... )
- Profitability of projects ( investment criteria, racionalization of means in the case are mutually exclusive alternatives, risk analysis ... )
- Information Technology and the management of projects ( programs for PC, the information generation ERP systems... )
|ECTS (Allocated based on student) WORKLOAD
|Lecture (14 weeks x Lecture hours per week)|| ||0|
|Laboratory / Practice (14 weeks x Laboratory/Practice hours per week)|| || ||0|
|Midterm Examination (1 week)|| || ||0|
|Final Examination(1 week)|| || ||0|
|Preparation for Midterm Examination|| || ||0|
|Preparation for Final Examination|| ||0|