INTERNATIONAL BURCH UNIVERSITY
Graduate Study - Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
||Number of ECTS Credits
||Class Hours Per Week
||Total Hours Per Semester
|Sanela Klarić, Assist. Prof. Dr.
||Assist. prof. Dr. Sanela Klaric
||Sanela Klarić, Assist. Prof. Dr.
|Within the semester, students are working on research that record the default cases of environmental damage during construction, buildings and complexes recorded, analyzed and doing critical analysis. Critical analysis of the students present in the form of written text, oral presentation.
|Enabling architects to work independently and managing teams that handle environmental damage during construction in spatial and urban planning, which presents problems of pollution by building the professional public and the mass media, which will deal with the rehabilitation projects and to develop the necessary policies to protect the environment from the devastation of construction and architecture development high values.
• Create mindfulness of global approach to complex scientific and/or technical research problem-solving in architectural discipline of urban ecology
• Explore, critically analyze and contribute to broad area of theories of urban ecology
• Plan and conduct research under the guidance of an advisor while developing the intellectual independence that typifies true scholarship. (Research, Critical and Creative Thinking);
• Exercise oral and written methodological principles in order to develop comprehensive hypotheses, differentiate research design and/or statistics, evaluate rightness of research conclusions, adhering to ethical guidelines for collection, storage, and use of data from human or non-human participants
- Climate changes
- Strategy methodology
- Urban ecology
- Energy Efficiency
- Landscape protections
- Pollution land, air, soil
- Reconstructions and revitalization
- EU Award criteria- Green city
- Guide for Sarajevoa s a green city
- Strategy development tools
- Interactive Lectures
- Discussions and group work
- Field trips
- Student debates
- Problem solving
| Class Deliverables|
| Final Exam||1|
- Climate changes issues
- Urban Ecology
- Analysis, recording and collection of data on a given zone or in a compound caused .
- Transformability environmental damage during construction.
- EU Award- Green city citeria
- Data processing and critical analysis of the introduction of urban and spatial plans.
- Transport, EE, Landscape
- Morsan, B.: Kako liječiti arhitekturu - prinos analizi sociopatologije građenja, Prostor
- Semper, G.: The Four elements of Architecture, Cambridge University Press, 1989.
- Marina Alberti, 1965, Advances in Urban Ecology: Integrating Humans and Ecological Processes in Urban Ecosystems
|ECTS (Allocated based on student) WORKLOAD
|Lecture (14 weeks x Lecture hours per week)||3||45||135|
|Laboratory / Practice (14 weeks x Laboratory/Practice hours per week)|| || ||0|
|Midterm Examination (1 week)|| || ||0|
|Final Examination(1 week)||1||20||20|
|Preparation for Midterm Examination|| || ||0|
|Preparation for Final Examination|| || ||0|
|Assignment / Homework/ Project||1||2||2|
|Seminar / Presentation||1||2||2|